Radius Child and Youth Services has a long history of providing current, interactive, compelling, and evidence informed workshops or professional development courses tailored to meet any audience’s needs. Whether it is providing a general overview to a beginner level audience or providing clinical skills development or externships to intermediate or advanced audiences, we have it covered. Radius Child and Youth Services can host workshops or trainings at our Etobicoke location for up to 20 participants, we can travel to your community (locally, provincially, nationally or internationally), or we can provide training remotely through assisted technologies.
Radius Child and Youth Services is available to present to community groups about our clinical services or about specific topics such as:
- Adolescents who have engaged in sexually abusive behaviour
- Children under 12 years old who have engaged in concerning sexual behaviours
- Assessment and Treatment of Adolescents who have engaged in sexually abusive behaviour, including the use of risk assessment tools for adolescents (including the Estimate of Risk of Adolescent Sexual Offense Recidivism-ERASOR)
- Assessment and Treatment of children and youth who have experienced trauma
- Assessment and Treatment of children who have engaged in concerning sexual behaviours
- Designing therapeutic groups for parents/caregivers of adolescents who have engaged in sexually abusive behaviour
- Interpersonal violence (e.g., sexual, physical, emotional abuse, witnessing family violence, traumatic grief)
- Intrafamilal sexual abuse and reunification
- Trauma informed care
- Impact of sexualized media (pornography)
- Sexuality and Sexual Development
- Secondary trauma, Vicarious Trauma, Burnout and Self-care
 Intrafamilial is broadly defined to include sexual abuse by partners living in the home or out of the home, parents, siblings, extended family members i.e., a person within the family who is in a position of trust
For those interested in arranging a workshop or training program, please email Nancy Falls, Manager of Training and Consultation at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Training Request”.